SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK
- MASTER OF SCIENCE, ADULT EDUCATION (COUNSELLING SPECIALIZATION)
- NEXT LEVEL PSYCHOTHERAPY PRACTITIONER/PYCHOTHERAPY NETWORKER MEMBER
- POST MASTERS CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSMENT & DIAGNOSIS
- POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN TRAUMA
- BACHELOR OF ARTS, PSYCHOANALYTIC THOUGHT
- WORKING WITH FAMILIES AND CHILDREN CERTIFICATE
- ADDICTIONS CERTIFICATE
- FAMILY MEDIATION TRAINING
- CLINICAL TRAUMATOLOGIST (IN PROGRESS)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) Instructor: Annie Monaco, Trauma Institute and Child Trauma Institute, Buffalo, NY: EMDRIA Approved program exceeding EMDR basic training.
- CBT for DEPRESSION CERTIFICATE
- CBT for ANXIETY CERTIFICATE
- DBT CERTIFICATE
LYDIA MAZZUTO, MSW, MSC, RSW
REGISTERED SOCIAL WORKERs & Consultants
LYDIA MAZZUTO PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLING SERVICES
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I CALL?
I will return your call within 24 hours and you will be asked several questions to determine your needs. A conversation will be started about what you are looking for and if this service is the most appropriate for you. We will determine together if you might connect better with another service or practitioner and if so, I will gladly make an alternate referral. If you decide you would like to meet with me or Jolan, an appointment can usually be arranged within 24 hours.